duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2006 #1 you would never have guessed... thanks for looking
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2006 #2 Stop messing with my mind thats a great shot even if it isnt tennis
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 jee you really are spamming, your even posting on my pics
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 If there was a tennis ball in this one instead of the stone I would have understood this better ... and I think it could do with some more highlights - as in brightness, see? And a tennis ball ... but I already said so.
If there was a tennis ball in this one instead of the stone I would have understood this better ... and I think it could do with some more highlights - as in brightness, see? And a tennis ball ... but I already said so.