myrock3zm.jpg

geoffrey5em.jpg

polar3mn.jpg

duck9va.jpg

hippo3iu.jpg

img2118200508224nu.jpg

dad0kb.jpg

Thanks for looking

They are all excellent, but the hippo one defintely tops my list! It should be put on a card!

That hippo made me call my family to the screen to take a look at it, that photo is so funny! :D

But I also like that majectic "silver back" in the first ... and all in all I like them all! How come they seem to be a bit much on the magenta side?

Must go to the zoo! (I tell myself this any time I see your zoo photos here.......)

:lol: that hippo is way funny!
all really nice shots :)
thanks for sharing.. the animals seem to be pleased with you.. some of them look like they are smiling ;) :mrgreen:

LaFoto said:
How come they seem to be a bit much on the magenta side?
Corinna, I don’t know why they are heavy on the magenta side. I take most of my shots in Raw mode and maybe in post processing I have introduced too much magenta. It also could be my white balance setting. I do like my pictures on the warm side and it is also possible that my monitor is slightly off so when you view them on your monitor they are overly magenta? Have all my pic’s looked overly magenta to you?

beautiful shots. love the expression on the face of the silverback

Wow...5 and 7 are totally awesome. Great pictures. :thumbup:

Wow...Randog...killer shots. I really like that last one. Looks like an old teacher from high school. :lmao:
Very well done. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back