What's new

At the Zoo .. yup, the Car Zoo when Robbins showed up

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
13,698
Reaction score
3,373
Location
SE Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at a local car show, when Robbins showed up in his "pickup truck"
$DSC_2966.webp

But then I saw some gorrilla tooling around in this
$DSC_2831.webp

a few more for your car enthusiasts. I'm playing with Photo Shop Elements ... so some things may have disappears but still look they something was kinda there. lol Hope you like the cars though, irrelevant of the distractions and some flare.

1 - some old car with an oversized wing. Gawdy isn't it.
$aDSC_2883.webp

2 - nice wheels
$DSC_2819.webp

3 - I like red cars
$DSC_2862.webp


4- okay, I like black cars too
$DSC_2926.webp
 
5 - okay, I like yellow too
$DSC_2932.webp

6 -this guy was showing up as I was leaving
$DSC_2878.webp

7 - bye bye
$DSC_2857.webp

8 -- okay, bye bye again
$DSC_2957.webp

9 - Don't go too fast around here .. you could get pulled over by this
$DSC_2903.webp

10 - and certainly don't crash. The response time around here could be kinda slow
$DSC_2893.webp

ENJOY (hopefully)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom