NYY TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2004 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Feb 26, 2006 #1 There were tons of cars which means I have too many pics
Islair TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location Peoria, IL USA Feb 26, 2006 #2 Beautiful cars, I need more money to get a garage full of them.
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #3 So many photos with no numbers and all too big in display size and file size! I'm just going to generalise and say most of them look good & you could have done with using a polarizer on a few!
So many photos with no numbers and all too big in display size and file size! I'm just going to generalise and say most of them look good & you could have done with using a polarizer on a few!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 26, 2006 #4 they look pretty cool to me. Im sure if you were to use a polarizer these would all be blurry. Try waiting for people to move out of your way with a tripod at a car show haha........
they look pretty cool to me. Im sure if you were to use a polarizer these would all be blurry. Try waiting for people to move out of your way with a tripod at a car show haha........
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #5 hmmm I wonder why my car doesn't look so shiny...
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 26, 2006 #6 these are all great! my eyes tend to get lost with such an amount, so i won't be picking a fave
NYY TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2004 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thank you, everyone, for the comments. Yeah it was very crowded yesterday, I'd have been trampled if I brought a tripod.
Thank you, everyone, for the comments. Yeah it was very crowded yesterday, I'd have been trampled if I brought a tripod.