What's new

Atlantis Garden

OldClicker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Location
Mundelein, IL USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you find this interesting? What do you like/dislike? Thanks, TF

DSC02349_edited-10.jpg
 
This looks like the exact same frost pattern I get on my living room window every winter....only mine isn't green. LOL I find it quite interesting. How did you make it green?
 
You should fix your window leaks. :-) It's my bathroom window.

There was a very small amount of color in it from various outside light sources and I just adjusted the color levels in PS Elements to get more of it and to get it green.

TF
 
I would never have guessed that since it rarely freezes here. Amazing. I kept thinking that it was a poorly shot clump of weeds, lol.

I think I'd like to see the non-green version just for comparison.
 
Here is the original straight from RAW. - TF

DSC02349.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ooh, I know what you were doing with the green one (very tricky!) but aesthetically, I like the original coloring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom