TornadoBob TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location Symsonia, KY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 #1 A shot of the Atlas Store, Pike County, Illinois, following a thunderstorm.
xtort- TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location Indianapolis, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 #2 Looks fuzzy, almost as if it was shot with a really high ISO, but I see that it wasn't. There's some really strange shadows also, so I kinda wonder if this was shot too dark and then brought up in processing? Something strange is happening here.
Looks fuzzy, almost as if it was shot with a really high ISO, but I see that it wasn't. There's some really strange shadows also, so I kinda wonder if this was shot too dark and then brought up in processing? Something strange is happening here.
Sulfur TPF Noob! Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 95 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 #3 Err, what did you do to the photo? It kind of looks like you applied some comic book filter or something.
Err, what did you do to the photo? It kind of looks like you applied some comic book filter or something.