Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
052704.jpg

Thoughts or comments?

gero,

i love this image, i think you picked the right on try about of ir emulation! It really has a unique feel to it. I would agree with craig on the contrast... but only on the clouds in the sky. I'm diggin' the tonality of the rest of the image. sweet stuff!

Thanks guys. I was not certain on the level of contrast either. Looks a bit better at full resolution Thanks for the comments though.

Geronimo said:
Thanks guys. I was not certain on the level of contrast either. Looks a bit better at full resolution Thanks for the comments though.

It's a kickin' image. If it had been shot with real IR film, you'd be on your knees crying over its beauty. :wink:

signed, the HIE slut :p

Mark posted a tutorial a few weeks back and I tried that out. I still need so time behind the old graphic program to get it to work right.

If I had more money I would just get an IR filter but atleast that seems to be with a lot of things lately.

hej, gero!
i like it just the way it is....there's nothing i would change here....it looks a bit like an old, pre-war postcard, great job! :D

I like it dispite the lack of contrast. it's not like they all blend together. It would be nbice if the trees stood out more, but I still like you know? It's creepy. I can feel myself going across a lake on a dark grey night in a boat being creeped out by the trees and sky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back