A akridge25 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location US Jun 3, 2008 #1 Just practicing, I don't like doing it but I think it's good to know. What do you think? I see some flaws in them but these were my first two attempts. 1st attempt 2nd one (mother-in-law's only baby picture)
Just practicing, I don't like doing it but I think it's good to know. What do you think? I see some flaws in them but these were my first two attempts. 1st attempt 2nd one (mother-in-law's only baby picture)
Rachelsne TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 0 Location Yorktown, VA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2008 #2 I think you did a lovely job
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Jun 3, 2008 #3 1st one is superb! honestly.. great job. 2nd one i'm not too sure of, i think her face looks a little fake but that was a lot of cloning you had to do anyway.. it's not far off though. good stuff.
1st one is superb! honestly.. great job. 2nd one i'm not too sure of, i think her face looks a little fake but that was a lot of cloning you had to do anyway.. it's not far off though. good stuff.