Attempting to upload from photobucket...bear with me :)

Agnes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some images from a recent couple shoot. Would love your input.

Agnes_Ferguson_Mitchell

Agnes_Ferguson_Mitchell

Agnes_Ferguson_Mitchell

Agnes_Ferguson_Mitchell

Here are some images from a recent couple shoot. Would love your input.

Agnes_Ferguson_Mitchell

Agnes_Ferguson_Mitchell

Agnes_Ferguson_Mitchell

IMG_3709.jpg

Is your link copied from the URL box of your browser? It's adding stuff that screws up the link, quote my reply to see what I removed from the last link.

There should be something to click to get your direct link, like in the thumbnail view of your gallery.

Thanks :) I'll try one more time! Quote your reply? I don't even know how to do that... completely green here!

In the bottom right of this post, you will see Reply, and Reply With Quote, and a speech bubble with a plus sign beside it. The latter let's you select multiple posts to quote in your reply, or you click Reply With Quote, and my post will be put in your reply box. If it doesn't show links instead of pictures, you may need to click the "what you see is what you get, reply editor", which is the two uppercase "A"'s one underlined and with a red "X", this toggles showing code, or showing what the code does

Sooooo...if you Reply with Quote, to my post quoting yours, above, it should show you the text links, so you can see what I removed.

Confused yet? No? Let me try harder...:sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back