What's new

Attempts at panos

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
3
Location
Next to the point of no return.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Click on each to see a larger size


~140.97 KB


~259.8 KB

I still got some learning to do on these. I can still see the splice points in all the ones I take. Any suggestions? I have read, and tried, to keep the exposure setup the same for each shot. I dont start the editing process till I have all the photos stitched together.
 
Great shots.... they're very interesting and that scenery is gorgeous!
What software do you use to stitch them together?

Maybe you could do a little bit of editing before you stitch them, just to make sure they're all the same colours - like with the sky in the last photo on the right.
 
these are wonderful!

i especially love 1.
just breathtaking... nice job!
 
I love the second one. The colors are soooo nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom