ATV shots from my ride yesterday

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was a chilly 15 degrees and really windy, but something about riding snow covered mountain trails I really enjoy.
245498067-X3.jpg

245498133-X3.jpg

245498165-X3.jpg

245498200-X3.jpg

I like these. They would be really cool in an Artic Cat showroom. I want to get out and take some tasteful shots of my Jeep like that. Maybe you could edit out the mud under the fender on the last one.

In number 1,2, and 3 of the first series I find that the angle that you were shooting from to be not very interesting. The technical aspect of the pictures is very good. I like the composiotion in number for, the way the two wheels lead to the softly focus road in the back that lead to the upper left handside of the photograph, and the the technical aspect of the shot is great also. Nice job.

In number 1,2, and 3 of the first series I find that the angle that you were shooting from to be not very interesting. The technical aspect of the pictures is very good. I like the composiotion in number for, the way the two wheels lead to the softly focus road in the back that lead to the upper left handside of the photograph, and the the technical aspect of the shot is great also. Nice job.

I find that your technical spelling of the word four in the later part of your review was wrong. I do find that the sentance structure of which it was placed seemed to be correct.

No, I don't have a Jeep like that (droooool) But it's on it's way. Right now it has a 3 inch lift w/ 33x12.50's.

I find that your technical spelling of the word four in the later part of your review was wrong. I do find that the sentance structure of which it was placed seemed to be correct.

I find that you use the word find one too many times in one post. lol. Well, one time more than me.

I find the relativity of the use of specific grammar unrelative.:D

Maybe you could edit out the mud under the fender on the last one.
Edit out the mud?! If anything it needs more mud, not less.
;)

I like them all (the Jeep pictures too, of course). How did you avoid getting footprints in the snow? Even the tire tracks look un-stepped in.

That's what I thought, but it looks like it must have been a pretty far jump.

TCI-

I like them. I agree that the first few seem a bit...commercial, but the 4th is excellent. I like the snow / mud on the tires. It gives the photo more of an active feel.

Do you stash your equipment in that case? I stopped taking my cellphone on my rides after about the third one, I can't imagine taking $2k worth of cammera equipment

(I used to love riding dirtbikes in Northern NJ in the snow months...but clutch levers always seemed to break off easier in the cold).

-Tim

Thanks, for the comments. No, I carry my Camera gear in a backpack. It wouldn't last a mile in that case.

Most reactions

Back