Aubree - Model test .

This entire set is really great! :1219: But I really love #5 and #6, those two just clicked well with me!:)

She looks like a 15 year old kid to me. Personally I also think some of the poses are a little much for a 15 year old, but if being a model is what she truly wants to do, then who am I to say other wise. With good parents I'm sure she will grow up to be a great person! :)

I almost forgot, I like the blur. :)

FITBMX , Thank you !! I do know this family and they are fantastic . Aubree is a smart , caring young lady and an honor student at her school . I'm sure she will do just fine in this sometimes crazy business . !! Thanks again !

And like I said her mom was over my shoulder and I asked her If I had any doubts whatsoever .

I bet her and her mom loved your work! :)

This entire set is really great! :1219: But I really love #5 and #6, those two just clicked well with me!:)

She looks like a 15 year old kid to me. Personally I also think some of the poses are a little much for a 15 year old, but if being a model is what she truly wants to do, then who am I to say other wise. With good parents I'm sure she will grow up to be a great person! :)

FITBMX , Thank you !! I do know this family and they are fantastic . Aubree is a smart , caring young lady and an honor student at her school . I'm sure she will do just fine in this sometimes crazy business . !! Thanks again !

And like I said her mom was over my shoulder and I asked her If I had any doubts whatsoever .

FITBMX , they did ! mom posting on fb and whatnot LOL

FITBMX , they did ! mom posting on fb and whatnot LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back