What's new

Audio/Video studio & Home for sale Photographers Dream

outland86

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all we are selling our home and studio

This is a Photographers dream space at a really great price

take a look at our video even if youu dont need to buy a studio wth a home its stll a fun video to watch

and you can even buy the studio and home if you like :)

you tube link below




thanks for looking at my post

and please pass on the word

if we can make our video go viral we might even be able to sell our place in these tough times.

its a steal for the price we have it listed at
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I would not go clicking on that video. Doesn't pass the smell test on my end.






p!nK
 
Personally, I would not go clicking on that video. Doesn't pass the smell test on my end.

can't say I understand that....


Anyway, I watched it, place looks sweet! I wish it was in Vermont :greenpbl:
 
Personally, I would not go clicking on that video. Doesn't pass the smell test on my end.

can't say I understand that....

With YouTube viruses being all the rage now, I am very leery of clicking on random embedded videos from unknown users. Especially when they are as out of place and vague in details as this. Call me paranoid.




p!nK
 
Ahh fair enough... Just one more reason I run linux ;) although to me it didn't at all seem vague and out of place, other than the fact that it was a first post
 
Ahh fair enough... Just one more reason I run linux ;) although to me it didn't at all seem vague and out of place, other than the fact that it was a first post

Yeah, I see a lot of real estate listings on this site :er:






p!nK
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom