Auna

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auna is a friend of my roommate's daughter. She has an interest in modeling, so I offered to take a quick headshot for her to use for her portfolio the last time she was over. I would have taken a few more, but I was in a hurry to get somewhere so only had a chance to get a couple of quick shots on the back porch. Natural light + white reflector.

_mg_4361_by_danostergren-dascao1.jpg

She has very beautiful and interesting eyes, so I made sure to get something that showed their color as well.
_mg_4383_1_by_danostergren-dascany.jpg

Hey man nice shot!

That b+w is great. Low key. Amazing.

She reminds me of a husky they commonly have brown and blue eyes.

You are a very good portrait photog!

I hate you Dan Ostergren!! :biglaugh:

You snap off a couple of shots as you're running out of the door and get results to die for! :icon_cheers:

I love #1 as my fav, but for me, (a nit), a bit too much burning in of the right side, a bit of a halo similar to the left side, (but a tad darker). My nit for #2 is I'd like to see a bit taken off the top. Raising the eyes and lowering the hair creates a better balance for my eye.

But these are just nits ... as usual exceptional stuff.

I love #1 as my fav, but for me, (a nit), a bit too much burning in of the right side, a bit of a halo similar to the left side, (but a tad darker). My nit for #2 is I'd like to see a bit taken off the top. Raising the eyes and lowering the hair creates a better balance for my eye.

But these are just nits ... as usual exceptional stuff.
Thanks Gary. There actually wasn't any burning done to the right side of that photo; the halo must have been caused by something behind her. Now that you point out the bit of halo though, I could probably go back and burn that spot to get rid of it.

Hey man nice shot!

That b+w is great. Low key. Amazing.

She reminds me of a husky they commonly have brown and blue eyes.

You are a very good portrait photog!
Thank you.
I hate you Dan Ostergren!! :biglaugh:

You snap off a couple of shots as you're running out of the door and get results to die for! :icon_cheers:
Haha, it's the result of 8 years of obsession and scoring a good internship a couple of years ago.

Those eyes knocked me for a loop, I didn't see those coming. And they are incredible! The photos are great, The first is my favorite. But both photos are outstanding! :1219:

Stunning photos. The different eye colors is called heterochromia iridis. It's quite rare. I happen to have it as well. It's always cool to see others with it!

Those eyes knocked me for a loop, I didn't see those coming. And they are incredible! The photos are great, The first is my favorite. But both photos are outstanding! :1219:
Thank you!
Stunning photos. The different eye colors is called heterochromia iridis. It's quite rare. I happen to have it as well. It's always cool to see others with it!
That's awesome. What is the general reaction you get from other people?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back