Auna

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auna is a friend of my roommate's daughter. She has an interest in modeling, so I offered to take a quick headshot for her to use for her portfolio the last time she was over. I would have taken a few more, but I was in a hurry to get somewhere so only had a chance to get a couple of quick shots on the back porch. Natural light + white reflector.

_mg_4361_by_danostergren-dascao1.jpg

She has very beautiful and interesting eyes, so I made sure to get something that showed their color as well.
_mg_4383_1_by_danostergren-dascany.jpg

Hey man nice shot!

That b+w is great. Low key. Amazing.

She reminds me of a husky they commonly have brown and blue eyes.

You are a very good portrait photog!

I hate you Dan Ostergren!! :biglaugh:

You snap off a couple of shots as you're running out of the door and get results to die for! :icon_cheers:

I love #1 as my fav, but for me, (a nit), a bit too much burning in of the right side, a bit of a halo similar to the left side, (but a tad darker). My nit for #2 is I'd like to see a bit taken off the top. Raising the eyes and lowering the hair creates a better balance for my eye.

But these are just nits ... as usual exceptional stuff.

I love #1 as my fav, but for me, (a nit), a bit too much burning in of the right side, a bit of a halo similar to the left side, (but a tad darker). My nit for #2 is I'd like to see a bit taken off the top. Raising the eyes and lowering the hair creates a better balance for my eye.

But these are just nits ... as usual exceptional stuff.
Thanks Gary. There actually wasn't any burning done to the right side of that photo; the halo must have been caused by something behind her. Now that you point out the bit of halo though, I could probably go back and burn that spot to get rid of it.

Hey man nice shot!

That b+w is great. Low key. Amazing.

She reminds me of a husky they commonly have brown and blue eyes.

You are a very good portrait photog!
Thank you.
I hate you Dan Ostergren!! :biglaugh:

You snap off a couple of shots as you're running out of the door and get results to die for! :icon_cheers:
Haha, it's the result of 8 years of obsession and scoring a good internship a couple of years ago.

Those eyes knocked me for a loop, I didn't see those coming. And they are incredible! The photos are great, The first is my favorite. But both photos are outstanding! :1219:

Stunning photos. The different eye colors is called heterochromia iridis. It's quite rare. I happen to have it as well. It's always cool to see others with it!

Those eyes knocked me for a loop, I didn't see those coming. And they are incredible! The photos are great, The first is my favorite. But both photos are outstanding! :1219:
Thank you!
Stunning photos. The different eye colors is called heterochromia iridis. It's quite rare. I happen to have it as well. It's always cool to see others with it!
That's awesome. What is the general reaction you get from other people?

Most reactions

Back