What's new

Aunts Cat C&C

percent20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Prague, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was at my aunts house for thanksgiving and her was at an interesting spot so I pulled out my P&S and snapped a couple of pictures. Unfortunately my dad was messing with my new DSLR so didn't get to try with that.

What do you all think of the pictures. I think parts of them are overexposed.



 
I like number two better. Seems a little snapshotish, but the sunlight hitting the cat I love.

Would like to see a closer crop.
 
They're a bit over-exposed on the cat and flowers. Also, you could have benefitted from a narrower depth of field to blur out the distracting background.

Otherwise, they are nice images.
 
Pretty cat. I like number two, although I think I would mess with exposure and contrast a bit. Maybe tone down the super bright sections of the photo. Cool natural light nonetheless :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom