What's new

Australia

mark h

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Leicester, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots from my recent trip to Australia. More to come (lots more!) soon ;)

2882218366_623484046d_o.jpg

This is an HDR (processed in Photomatix) of the Daintree rainforest in northern Queensland.

2884980708_449b5b8ab5_o.jpg

A beautiful early morning in the bush, about 100 km south of Cloncurry, middle of Queensland.

2884128279_94bef96d18_o.jpg

An Emerald Python (I think?) at Australia Zoo.

Would love to hear some comments and any crits, my first photo post here :)
 
Nice! Good job not making the HDR image look like HDR (you know, cartoony and fake). The second one is great, nice composition and color. how long was the shutter open to get that cloud effect? I like the composition in the third one too; other than the glass getting in the way, it's a good photo.
 
I agree with the above comments, but I don't like the cloud movement in number 2. It makes me dizzy. Just my thoughts.

Derrick
 
Hi guys,

The clouds are not moving. The exposure was 1/60th, that is just how they looked (very strange isn't it?!)

Cheers!
 
wow the clouds in the 2nd one were brilliant. and that snake is awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom