Auto clear on "Sent Items" folder

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if it is possible but.....is there any way to get an auto clearing function option that will automadically clear the Sent Items folder in private messages box, in the event the pm's becomes full?

Several times now have I hit the permited max number on PM's, every time I do I sit here and thumb threw my PM's and figure what I want to keep and what I want to toss then it dawns on me that "wait a minuet I got seventy some odd sent messages" because I also routenely forget about the sent items folder.

You can disable saving your sent items. I think you get the option at the bottom of your txt box when typing them. There's probably a field in the userpanel about it as well.

Subscribers get space for 200 messages.

You can disable saving your sent items. I think you get the option at the bottom of your txt box when typing them. There's probably a field in the userpanel about it as well.

Subscribers get space for 200 messages.

The option at the bottom of the text box appears to require disabling with every one sent, Knowin me I am likely going to forget that with some frequency. (I sent you a PM to test this)

I do not find any option under the user CP's Private Messaging options only "Enable Private Messaging", "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators", "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" and "Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up"

Most reactions

Back