TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkbass.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man, the lighting really sucks in those big exhibition halls... :thumbdown:

Here are the very few that I am happy with. There were some really nice cars there. If only my photography skills were up to the task.:lmao:

RS4.jpg

VW.jpg

WRC.jpg

I like this shot. I would have gotten a little bit more down to the rims level to take the shot. I think a little cropping on the right would look good. Also I think it needs a little contrast, saturation, and maybe sharpening. The lighting does suck, but the bright bottom right corner is kind of distracting.

Nice job on number 2. I would still like to see more contrast, and maybe a little sharpening (but not so much that it looks unnatural.)

Was this auto show in Toronto, perhaps? (=

-Will

Heck, I like all 3! Teh V-Dub wheel looks slightly OOF, but I understand the conditions. Nice shots!

Nice, I was thinking about going to the show while it was in town...but I didn't make it. Then there was the boat & sportsman show...didn't make it to that one either.

Yes, the lighting is terrible in these places and the crowds make it hard to shoot. I like the first two in that you got close and eliminated to people etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back