What's new

Automotive sportscar shots

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
6
Location
TN USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of our cars taken on location. Automotive is where I started in photography so this is so fun for me;) Thanks for looking

DSC_00180001_1.jpg


DSC_00190001.jpg


99_Car-13.jpg


99_Car-12.jpg


99_Car-9.jpg

99_Car-10.jpg


99_Car-3.jpg


99_Car-5.jpg
 
And one more for the HDR fans...which I love as well

128759.jpg
 
Any automotive enthusiast out there?
 
i am.. what year is that VR4?
 
i am.. what year is that VR4?

Its a 1999 which is the last year of production for the vr4s, they only made about 270 or so that year so its really rare. It has a carbon fiber 575 Ferrari hood, so its looks a little different than a normal VR4.


Heck-thanks, I like the HDR shot too.
 
Its a 1999 which is the last year of production for the vr4s, they only made about 270 or so that year so its really rare. It has a carbon fiber 575 Ferrari hood, so its looks a little different than a normal VR4.


Heck-thanks, I like the HDR shot too.


lol ok yea that hood threw me off
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom