autotest video

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk

There we go. I could come out with loads of excuses why it's not great, but I won't.

That's not me making noises in the video. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. A rather rough place as well. I think the area was an old farm weighing station. There was a hut with a set of scales on a ramp next to it. On the surface itself were lumps of metal set into concrete. My poor car. If you turn the sound up you can hear the odd metallic clank. Or that might have been one of the times my wheels smack the arch...

Next one is in July on grass. I'd love to do it but don't have a car to - unless it's really flat (I knew I'd find an excuse...). A friend has a car about to die on him and I'm trying to talk him into giving it one last blow out in it. And a new friend has said I can have her car but I don't want to kill it. I'm on the look-out for something to use but I'd plan on SORN'ing it and don't have a trailer or any way of towing one.

I'm somehow ranked 3rd in my clubs driver table. :shock:

Oh, and if you're ever down my way and fancy an event give me a bell. I'm not a member of the BCC - they let me take part because I'm in Club Triumph. But it's only a tenner to join them.

http://www.bedfordcarclub.org.uk/calendar/calendar.htm

And I just found a photo of my car on their site (I've uploaded it to my photobucket). You can see the two missing '0' in the 6's from where I hit a traffic cone. :mrgreen:

cd314608.jpg

I think its cool you race. I always wanted to race, but all I have is a Ford Taurus, and I can't be redlining it and stuff since it has to get me to and fro.

I always wanted to be able to tear loose in, of all cars, a Datsun 510. No Mustangs or Corvettes, just give me a 510... :) Or maybe a Toyota MR2

Most reactions

Back