Autumn again.

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Remember this beauty from the beach last week? Here she is in her natural environment. Shot entirely on campus at Stanford University where this 20 year old is a 3rd year student. She's a real doll.

_POR8929-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

2)
_POR8977-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Good work Trevor and thanks for sharing it. Nice pose and I love how you've worked with the leaves. I'd tweak the composition in just a few ways.
1. Her right hand is cut off at the wrist mostly b/c of the grass/leaves. In an ideal world, you'd move 1-2 leaves obscuring her hand (b/c it looks like the grass is short enough).

2. The tree coming up behind here is a distraction. If you'd posed her (same pose, same angle) just 2 more feet to your right, it would be gone.

3. She looks just a little stiff in the pose. Maybe if her head was at a bit of an angle. It's basically a good pose but like I say, she comes off just a little bit stiff or a hint of awkwardness.

4. My initial thought was that I'd have liked to have seen her pose sans shoes.

Overall, beautiful model and nice work.

not bad, I don't care for the tree in the background, her facial expression could be a little better but that does not really bother me..

overall its a very nice photo.

I'm liking #2 a lot. The smile and eyes really work. I would edit out whatever it is on the step under her butt

No, on the front of the step looks like something running.

Or how about #2?
Lovely shot.

1. Expression works for me. She looks a little shy or bashful. Doesn't look awkward or posed or stiff.

2. Pose is good. No, very good. The only thing I'd do-over with her is have her hide her right arm behind her back...she'll look a little thinner that way (not that this is an issue). And for some folks they'll go "you've cut off her right arm at the wrist"....so it's better just to hide that arm altogether.

3. Outfit...one small bone to pick...the faux pockets (the flaps)....not ideal. Adds a little fabric to the waist and the one on her right-hand side might be a distraction to some (silhouette-wise).

4. Yeah, there's detritus and stain on the concrete....you can easily remove that in post. And frankly, I don't see that as a big issue...I like space that looks "lived in" as opposed to pristine for most themes.

5. I'd remove a couple of wrinkles in that skirt.

Good stuff sir--well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back