What's new

Autumn Colors on the BRP

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
1,937
Location
State of Confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just North of the Graveyard Fields on the Blue Ridge Parkway, at mile marker ~418, elevation 5120 ft.


At 29mm
Graveyard-1.jpg




At 300mm, the lower falls that are barely noticable in the above photo.​
Graveyard-Falls-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.​
 
Wow, those reds are ridiculous!
 
Beautiful! I like the 2nd pic best. If the 1st one had a prettier sky, I think I'd like it just as well. Still a pretty picture though even if the sky is meh.:thumbup:
 
Thanks Invisible, A&A and Anty.

I too much prefer the second shot. As beautiful as the weather was, the sky sucked for photography. Of course, my timing of the day was pretty poor as well, but I was with other people and couldn't dictate. Next time, they can lie in as long as they please, but I'm off.
 
That's some crazy fall colors, very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom