What's new

Autumn embrace

Danad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Location
Romania
I know it's a very simple photo, but I hope you like it!
Imbratisari-de-toamna--1.gif
 
well your not alone, I like it too
 
Just so you know that your club has three members by now! :D
For I like it a lot, too.
And welcome to ThePhotoForum, Danad.
 
nice shot - simple yes, but simplicity is often the key to a great shot :) Seems just a tad red - is the rock really that colour?
 
I'm really happy U like it!:lmao: Now I'll have the courage to put some more images!
inshaala...the rock wans't so red, indeed, I worked a little on Photoshop, but because I'm not too good with it:confused: , I didn't know hot to select only the leaves and play with colors only on this part of the picture.
I will add another variant of the same picture.:blushing: Tell me, please, what do you think about it!

imbratisaridetoamna.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom