What's new

Autumn Field

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love how delicate the details are in the grass, would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for taking a look :)

 
Since nobody critiques work anymore...I like it! I feel like I'm in a tornado and looking out of the center! I like the crop as well...it's very artsy and would make a neat canvas.
 
I also like the delicacy in the foreground grass but would like to see more of it.
 
I like this one too but I think less zoom would help.

but I really like the first 3 that you showed last week. Those three I first thought were photos of paintings. They were amazing.
 
I like it. I'd like for the blurred background to have some kind of thatched, or fabric textured look. I don't know if you could pull that off.
Maybe a little more saturation to the whole and a little contrast/darkness to the foreground grass to set it apart.
 
Looks like paint on linen. Pretty and nice colors. I like it. Not my favorite of yours, but very nice. I could totally see this printed huge on canvas down a hallway or along a very long wall. Would be beautiful, esp. with the right paint color on the wall behind it.

This really needs to be big, I think. I think the size here hurts it.
 
Since nobody critiques work anymore...I like it! I feel like I'm in a tornado and looking out of the center! I like the crop as well...it's very artsy and would make a neat canvas.
Thanks Cbarnard! Yeah some days/weeks it's like pulling teeth to get people out of the tech and drama and into the galleries ;)
I also like the delicacy in the foreground grass but would like to see more of it.
Thanks FanBoy, I agree, a bit more grass would be nice.
Love the paint effect.
Thanks Spanish!
I like this one too but I think less zoom would help.

but I really like the first 3 that you showed last week. Those three I first thought were photos of paintings. They were amazing.
Thanks Astro :) I will carry that forward!
I like it. I'd like for the blurred background to have some kind of thatched, or fabric textured look. I don't know if you could pull that off.
Maybe a little more saturation to the whole and a little contrast/darkness to the foreground grass to set it apart.
Thanks Mike, there is often a more pronounced thatched look in these, the Bunny is onto something with suggesting a large print, these all seem to look better big detail wise. I will carry your thoughts forward :)
Looks like paint on linen. Pretty and nice colors. I like it. Not my favorite of yours, but very nice. I could totally see this printed huge on canvas down a hallway or along a very long wall. Would be beautiful, esp. with the right paint color on the wall behind it.

This really needs to be big, I think. I think the size here hurts it.

Hey Bunny, thanks! Yep this one definitely wants to be big!
 
Pixel rabbit did you draw and create your avatar? I think it's cute, I like the different expressions you have drawn on different posts it's neat.
 
Thanks Spanish, he's sweet isn't he! It is a set of emoticons I found many moons ago and loved, I got the set and forgot about them, fast forward, I joined here with my Rabbit name and had a pleasant surprise when I was digging way back in my photobucket account and found them!
 
Thanks Spanish, he's sweet isn't he! It is a set of emoticons I found many moons ago and loved, I got the set and forgot about them, fast forward, I joined here with my Rabbit name and had a pleasant surprise when I was digging way back in my photobucket account and found them!

Yes he's definitely sweet!! Will look forward to his next expression ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom