Autumn In Florida

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A shot taken yesterday at a boat ramp. Your typical wet autumn with a couple snowy egrets thrown in.

11142129-studio.jpg

Nice shot! The WB is a little blown, but not enough to be too awfully detracting. Nice scene.
Thanks, Jeff. I have to say, those are typical white feathers in direct, bright sunlight. No one can do much about that.

The WB is a little blown,
For discussion the confusion of terms here is problematic. white balance, WB, is not blown whites. Blown whites can always be avoided, it just depends on what you want the rest of the frame to look like.

Last edited:
Nice shot! The WB is a little blown, but not enough to be too awfully detracting. Nice scene.
Sorry, Jeff, having a bad day/week. I read that wrong and took it the wrong way, I thought you were saying the whites were blown. My apologies. I can see what you mean about the colors being a little off and not 100% natural in appearance. Now that I'm looking at it again it does appear a little too bright, the colors that is. :wink-6:

Last edited:
Sorry, Jeff, having a bad day/week. I read that wrong and took it the wrong way, I thought you were saying the whites were blown. My apologies. I can see what you mean about the colors being a little off and not 100% natural in appearance. Now that I'm looking at it again it does appear a little too bright, the colors that is. :wink-6:
No apologies needed, I failed to articulate myself properly, the inarticulate person I am... ;)

Most reactions

Back