What's new

Autumn in Washington

JGraevell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington
Here are some of my recent shots:

285001437_72b6e833f4.jpg


285000027_63dd7d907b.jpg


284994585_794d24698f.jpg


Thanks for looking

Jennifer:D
 
love 2 & 3, nice golden feel to them
 
Nice shots. Im really diggin the last one. Love the contrast between the orange and brown.
 
by far my favorite is #3. Love the warmth of the colors. Very fitting for this time of year.
 
I really like the arrangement, light, composition and colours of this last photo here. Warms me (on our first frosty morning of the season)! Thanks for that! :D
 
1. don't really like it. too dark, and the subject is kinda wonky.
2. This one is a lot better, but I'm not crazy about landscapes
3. This one pwns :D. I love the composition. I also love how you have halloween themed frames in all of them. Props to people who put thought into their frames.
 
Thanks everyone!
Sounds to me like # 3 is the best of the three.
Thanks for all of the input and opinions!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom