Autumn reflection

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
This past october, went to my parents' farm in northern Indiana and shot over 400 photos. I'm still editing them! :lol:

Here's a decent one:

10---2003-1179_RS.jpg

cool shot mate, i would have to agree with the voocat on it, the horizon being that centered does make it look a bit like 2 different photographs.

wicked colours, hopefully we get see more of them :)

400 photos, wow I guess we will be seeing alot more of them!! ;)

That does it dude, you're on the list!!! :lol:

Awesome shots John, very beautiful & serene setting. I wanna go there! :)

That some good work! :thumbsup: The silo is my favorite or maybe it the road thru the trees :scratch:

except for the horizon being so centered.

i have to disagree -- the rules don't always apply. and it's properly broken here. the image has perfect symmetry, and if i took this shot, i would take it in the exact same way.

if everyone followed the rules, there wouldn't be any great photographs.

sean

P-bug, what list????
In one of your other recent posts I said if you kept it up (posting great pics) I was gonna put you on my "people I hate 'cuz they take better pics than me" list.

If you weren't on it with the first two pics here, that last one really cemented your place on the list! :lol

Just kidding of course. You've been on a roll lately. Great shots, keep 'em coming!

Ok, I was going to sit by and quietly look at these photos and not post any reply. Until I saw the 3rd one! :goodvibe: It (as well as the others) is WONDERFUL!! Love the colors. Love the trees and the road. I have always wanted to live on a road in the country that looks EXACTLY like that!!

Absolutely superb!
First one is my favorite but they're all great.
It looks like you're giving Jims sunsets/sunrises a run for their money!

In the first picture I would prefer it without the non reflecting water in the bottom, I think it really takes away from the shot.

Now the one with the road and trees is truly amazing, it is the kind of road I would really like to live down someday!!

The picture of the old silo really feels like postcard, just image an old white haired man walking down the tire ruts towards the camera with a coat over his back totally relaxed..

Any ways this is my kind of place :!:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back