What's new

Autumn shot of my daughter

250Gimp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
Location
Chelsea, Quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot I took last fall and finally got around to working on.

I bumped the red a bit to bring out the leaves more, and a that is about it.

Is there anything else I should do?

I also can't decide how to crop it, so ideas would be apreciated.

MaiainLeaves.jpg



By the way, what happened to the critique section??

Cheers
 
Thanks Lorielle.

I was having trouble getting a crop I liked, so this is the original uncropped shot.
 
The critique section went away basically because of too much "whining and moaning".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom