Autumn

Knopka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these during my visit to John's farm last year.
Pickingapumpkin.jpg

Picking a pumpkin
Harvest.jpg

Fall harvest
Tranquility.jpg

Tranquility
Likeamirror.jpg

Like a mirror
October.jpg

October

Pumpkin time already! :confused: summer gone so soon. :cry:

some nice shots here. i like 3 and 4. Like the way you've utilised the FG to frame the scene in 4 and the plants in the FG of #3 really make the shot for me. :D

Thanks fot the comment, JonK! As to those plants - I didn't even notice them when I was taking the picture. But they sure do add some visual interest.

Nice photos... I really like the reflections in the lake... especially the last two photos.

nice shots. Looks like I will be carving about 10 of those pumpkins soon. Smokin reflections you got too. Well done.

Thanks, Calliope and Chiller :wink:!

Nice shots Knopka :mrgreen: :thumbsup:
#2,3,4 would be my pick..
looks like a great time! thanks for sharing :D

Thank you, Mansi, I did have a great time ;). And picked a perfect pumpkin too :)!

Oh yes, seems like this time of the year has come again... and you captured it really nicely, mostly so in the Photos 2 and 3, I think. Lovely warm tones with all the oranges in the evening light!

Love your reflection shots. The last one is sharp as a briar -very nice! :D

Still in the 90's here in the SE US. Hard to get that fall-like feel! :lol:

90s?! It's like 60 here & raining! I'm just waiting for those leaves to turn, so I can take some more bright fall pics ;). You hang in there, Terri, it'll come :).
LaFoto, thanks for the comment! I also like those warm orange colors.

Nice work I really like 2,3 and 4. Great reflections in 3 and 4 and like JonK I like the plants in the foreground on # 3. Great job!

Thank you, Randog!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back