Vibrant Past

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was to nice today to stay in and do the work I was supposed to do so after dropping my wife off at work I visited the Pickering Village Museum. I was the only visitor so I had the place to myself.

pv7842.jpg

pv7725.jpg

pv7728.jpg

pv7848.jpg

pv7747.jpg

pv7736.jpg

pv7759.jpg

pv7847.jpg

pv7853.jpg

More images can be seen here

I wonder if it's possible to nominate an entire series for POTM??????? These are great Airic :) Can't choose a fav they're all so good, but really like the framing with the trees in the first...

Looks like we're getting similar weather right now eric. The stunning clouds and clear skies. Sooooo nice. :)
These are fantastic images. I love the parcels and the bed most of all. But I think every one of them are beautiful captures. :thumbup: :)

Outstanding! I particularly like the last one, and the one with the chair, and the one with the shelves, and... :). You definately got a good eye.

All are excellent as usual but I also really like the framing of the trees in the first. I also like the colors in the photos... Nice job!

You did it again Airic. An awesome series...and I can not pick a fave. Sweet shots man. !!!!!!!!

seven said:
really nice shots. so, are you a pro?

I enjoy your photos most on this forum...

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated. I do get paid good for my aviation work and have recently had success with my scenery and other work but photography is always a hobby first.

There is nothing I enjoy more then going out on days like this and taking photos. If I had to make an appointment and had a deadline to meet it would take all the fun out of something I really enjoy. So yes, I do make money out of my photography but it is on my own terms.

Cheers,

Eric

AIRIC said:
Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated. I do get paid good for my aviation work and have recently had success with my scenery and other work but photography is always a hobby first.

There is nothing I enjoy more then going out on days like this and taking photos. If I had to make an appointment and had a deadline to meet it would take all the fun out of something I really enjoy. So yes, I do make money out of my photography but it is on my own terms.

Cheers,

Eric
and you deserve it!

Awesome collection of shots man, but then again, since they are your shots, I would only be shocked if they weren't. My fav is the mailbox one, I just keep going back to look at it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back