Auxiliary lenses?

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone have any opinions on them? I don't really have that much money now and I won't be able to get too much for a while so I was thinking about maybe getting some of those. A wide angle and telephoto that just screw onto the front of my 50mm.

Has anyone used these? Know anything about if it ruins the quality?

My dad went that route when he was taking pictures and frankly the results were disapointing - loss of contrast, loss of saturation, way more flare, way less sharp, more vignetting, generally a big waste of money since they never got used.

Really you get what you pay for. If you can afford it get the proper lens. But if you can't.... If you print at A4 size you will see a difference. But family snaps on the monitor or at A5 or below should be fine. Depends how deep your pockets are and what you want to do with the result..

the only lens of that type which might produce decent images is a close-up lens. At least I got one that produces useable images.

Ok well maybe I can spare $50 for a wide angle for those times now and then where it is essential I have a slightly wider lens (which isn't so often) and just edit those shots a little

Most reactions

New Topics

Back