LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!!!

LaFoto said:
Only we are not when we think Mentos is already 21 or 22. :oops:
See... My math was correct, but it was based off of a statement made under false information.

And yeah, I understand the fact that your birthday is at the end of the year, but I was overlooking it because the difference between 1978 and 1982 is bigger than 1 year. :p

I say LaFoto looks 16 in that pic anyway :p

I will get you some day graham!

It's ok.
By now I am certain this was taken in 1982. I am 22 in that photo.
I remember my birthday well in that year. It was kind of special.
I still have some ancient old diary entries of that birthday somewhere.
My... soon I'll be TWICE as old. Oh-oh-oh. Where has time gone? (I so do NOT feel twice as old as I was then!)

Hertz... you scare me more with every next avatar... :p:p:p like in ghost busters... no no... SNAPE in Harry Potter... but without hair... no no no... VOLDEMORT :p:p:p:p haha sorry Hertzy :)

mentos_007 said:
Hertz... you scare me more with every next avatar... :p:p:p like in ghost busters... no no... SNAPE in Harry Potter... but without hair... no no no... VOLDEMORT :p:p:p:p haha sorry Hertzy :)

*nods in agreement*

Uni - you look a bit alarmed in your avatar! And Hertz... well, it's a bit Holly from Red Dwarf isn't it with that effect?

1_3_03.thumb.jpg

Any more takers?

Rob

I've been playing, just haven't posted in here. I was trying not to draw any attention. I've already changed avatars like 3 times this week :confused:

cool pic woody, nice tatts

Thanks Jon!

Rob said:
That's a great shot JohnMF! You look like a celebrity there (but I can't think who... Colin Farrell perhaps??).
Rob
Yes, Colin :thumbup:

Rob, I dig the av. I couldn't quite put my finger on it till now, it's kinda Robert Downey Jr. ... the good Downey...when he was cool :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back