Lula said:
there's lots of avatars here that i like........a couple of weeks ago i was feeling a bit bored then i saw scott's avatar and it made me feel better, its so cool and funny! hehehehehe :wink:

I like your avatar MD! Carrie Ann rocks!! and malachite's avatar too!!!!

Heh, that avatar was the result of being bored at work with my new 20D with nothing to shoot. I have about 30 pictures like that with all different facial expressions.

roar.jpg

aaahhhhhhhhh run!!!!!!!!! its coming after us!!!!!!

seriously though...you should do like an andy warhol thing and colorize about 6 of those bad boys and frame it in your home!!
m
d

I just had to revive this thread to say that I love Terri's av of Odin :love:

AlisonS said:

<<<<----- Sir Piggy accepts the love with all tongue..... he chased a dog today that was so big when he finally caught him, he was standing UNDER his belly...thank goodness it was a friendly dog or Odin would have been a Scooby-snack!! :LOL:

terri said:
AlisonS said:

<<<<----- Sir Piggy accepts the love with all tongue..... he chased a dog today that was so big when he finally caught him, he was standing UNDER his belly...thank goodness it was a friendly dog or Odin would have been a Scooby-snack!! :LOL:

Heh, our cocker spaniel used to do that, the bigger dog would just run around looking confused.

That's exactly how the bigger dog looked, Scott! It was too funny! :goodvibe:

Most reactions

Back