What's new

Aviation pics C&C plz!

SquidHC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1
DSC_0047.jpg


#2
DSC_0063.jpg


#3
DSC_0066.jpg
 
Nice shots!

The third is my favorite. In the second I would have used a tighter aperture (e.g. F/8), but I guess it comes down to tastes and preferences :-)
 
These don't really scream 'aviation' to me. Unless you know what the instruments are, they could be anything...
 
Navajo?

Looks pretty "Aviation" to me..

1) The lighting is flat, no real subject and there is something out of focus in the lower right

2) Better, nice use of DOF. Maybe isolate a just few CB's on the panel with a tighter crop.

3)Were are the "GO" levers??? You got the mixture and prop controls, you need the throttles in there too! Just explore a few more angles.
 
I love all things avaition but these just don't really say anything to me other than the old bird has been around for a while.
 
Navajo?

Looks pretty "Aviation" to me..

1) The lighting is flat, no real subject and there is something out of focus in the lower right

2) Better, nice use of DOF. Maybe isolate a just few CB's on the panel with a tighter crop.

3)Were are the "GO" levers??? You got the mixture and prop controls, you need the throttles in there too! Just explore a few more angles.

Unfortunately I just snapped these as I was flying between islands. I just happened to get sat next to the pilot and did what I could with the angle I had. Unfortunately I'm not gonna have a chance at a second session. =D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom