awe, ammusement and my first all in one night

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
47b6dc30b3127cce976583b0a05700000016108AYuGrFi4buT

Gushing out of the sidewalks and on to the street...
47b6dc30b3127cce976583bea05900000016108AYuGrFi4buT

You can see how fast the water is moving.
47b6dc30b3127cce976583bca05b00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

Come to find out, the main water line on my street busted in more than one place. We were told to use up the water we need to now because they were going to be turning the water off soon. I go home and tell my husband that if he wanted to take a shower tonight, then he's better do it. He leaves the room to go take a shower. 5 minutes later, I hear a bang or two coming form the other room. I go to see what it was. MY husband is standing in the shower with a head full of shampoo and a face full of shaving cream. The water had been turned off. HA HA HA! I couldn't help but laugh. I should have grabbed my camera for that one. I went to the garage to get a couple bottles of water so he could rince off. That water was nice and COLD. I know it soulds mean but it was too funny.
Anyway, besides being with out water for a few hours, I managed to get my FIRST water drops in motion.
47b6dc30b3127cce976583bb216c00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

These two spurts where about 4 inches tall coming out of the tarred crack in the middle of the street while most of the water was coming for mthe sides. I thought it was odd.

Enjoy

Boy, what a flood!
The water looks all frozen by the short shutter opening speed. Interesting!
Sorry to hear you nearly had to deep-freeze your husband by helping him rinse his hair with bottled water from the garage :D.

That water drop shot is crazy, I can't believe it was comming out of the road like that!

LaFoto said:
Boy, what a flood!
The water looks all frozen by the short shutter opening speed. Interesting!
Sorry to hear you nearly had to deep-freeze your husband by helping him rinse his hair with bottled water from the garage :D.

I'm sorry that you are sorry. I warned him that the water would be turning off soon. I got a good laugh out of it. I didn 't laugh in his face though. That would be mean of me. I laughed when I got into the garage to get the water. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back