Awesome hair!

cyberchickgeek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had the pleasure of doing this modelling photo shoot a few weeks ago, I wish all clients had bright coloured hair 😄

Attachments

• $image-149014623.jpg
    $image-149014623.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 198
  • $image-3866133220.jpg
    $image-3866133220.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 176
  • $image-1462877800.jpg
    $image-1462877800.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 216
The first one is a tad underexposed (unless you were aiming for that).

I really like these. Different!

Yes the first one was under a flower tree/bush creating the shadowed effect, thanks

I like the white balance in the second and third, the first seems really purple to me.

Playing with dappled light can be tricky; I think I get where you were going with it, but I'd be excited to see you push it further. Example, in the second one, the light is just to the side and below her eye. Had her head tilted slightly to catch the light better, the viewer would be more drawn to her eye (brightest spot in photo). As it stands, the shadows take your eyes away from her face and to her shirt.

2 is my choice, just wish those dappled lights had fallen differently, Would have been great!

Thanks yeah was experimenting with the lights and shadows

Glad you like the cover photo! :)

Id' really like #1 if some fill light was used.

I love shoots like these. Have you seen any work, tutorials, or workshops by Amanda Diaz? She specializes in styled creative editorial shoots and has some amazing tips. I have two scheduled this coming month, and I can't wait. Glad you got a chance to get some of your creative spirit flowing for these.

I love shoots like these. Have you seen any work, tutorials, or workshops by Amanda Diaz? She specializes in styled creative editorial shoots and has some amazing tips. I have two scheduled this coming month, and I can't wait. Glad you got a chance to get some of your creative spirit flowing for these.

Thanks and I will have to check those out!

Most reactions

Back