No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
neilsphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Neil's-Photography-1010124-Fon-Chumpon-2027.jpg
Neil's-Photography-100124-Fon-Chumpon-2027.jpg

I took this picture of my GF a few weeks ago and cant get my head around B&W or colour. What do you guys think....... Shot with Nikon Z9 Z85:1.2

I like the color version but nothing "unsafe for work" about it.

I like the color version but nothing "unsafe for work" about it.

Not sure where you work, but this wouldn't fly in a lot of workplaces and the OP was correct to put the tag in the title.

First, I'd go with the color. I love monochrome but for a variety of reasons (the light on her hair, the DoF), I think this shot works better in color in this instance. Lovely work by the way and wow she's an expressive model for this kind of work.

Second, yes--I'd start out your thread by putting "NSFW" at the front of it (your previous threads have had it at the end or in parens or some other variation). If you didn't know, there is a NSFW Forum. And you don't have to have nude photos (could be lingerie, could be suggestive "implied or demure" photos) to be in the NSFW section. But the idea is to limit age access and also prevent something popping up on someone's feed that in some offices would get someone fired or reprimanded. In any case, your work would be a welcome addition to the NSFW forum.

Ok I stand corrected, obviously not up to snuff on NSFW.

Very nice shot, especially the color one! It's tasteful, so I wouldn't personally call it NSFW, but the world is what it is, so at least folks are warned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back