awwwwwwwww : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ahem... sorry for the unimaginative title.. but thats exactly what i said when i saw the two brothers... the younger one wouldnt let him go and they looked very lost... probably looking for their mother. Just felt like giving them a hug, the younger one looked like he was going to cry and then i waved out to him and he smiled and walked away with his bro
i am not quite sure of these.. love to know what you think!

96830630_b7a28179eb_o.jpg

96830631_42e94aaff7_o.gif

96830635_95b14dd273_o.jpg

thanks for looking... :D then again, im posting from my laptop so have no idea what it looks like to you interms of tones/contrast
critique/feedback welcome

I really like these ones mansi, the third one is dead cute, nice work geting them to do the pics for you. great tones too :thumbup:

Absolutely precious photos, nice b&w. Again, you have captured the moment! The last one in particular strikes me!

hi mansi

liked the 1st pic...u clicked it at the right moment.

...and by the way what u see on the laptop is what is seen on our comps these days. its the age of flat panels

thanks guys
sameer - its just a question of the laptop not being color caliberated.. need to get that software.. colors look more real on my computer

achha hai! ;)

mansi... i just love all your stuff.... but the last shot is great..

ok, observation here, older brother has hair all parted and neat.. looks kinda dressed up... is he wearing eye liner?? i love his eyes, but i would swear they put khol on his eyes, is that right???

yes the older brother is wearing kohl...
thanks raven :D

kajal/the unrefined form of eye liner

Wow. Seriously. It's weird how everyone on this site has a different specialty. You are amazing at these shots.

You should make a book.

bace said:
Wow. Seriously. It's weird how everyone on this site has a different specialty. You are amazing at these shots.

You should make a book.

that's what i was looking for ;)

Most reactions

Back