What's new

ay mon, oo be takin da ganja?

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7864607192_5a2c48c53e_c.jpg
 
Lol! Ok he is beyond awesome!
Great capture :)
I wish the thumb wasn't in the shot, perhaps a tighter crop to eliminate most if not all of it?
Would also love to see a shot of him and his friend....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
here is the two of them as shot, uncropped. I might make a tighter crop.. I removed one finger with patch tool, but to remove thumb would take a while...might do it later.

7864605648_2d62fef99f_c.jpg
 
Nice! His friend has a great character about him too :)
Background is pretty busy but workable.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Thanks. It was a dude walking by at a folk festival this weekend. So yeah, backgrounds are as they are in such environments.
 
Yep absolutely, better to catch your subject at ease with a less than perfect background than " can you move to the left a bit please... Now cheeese!"
 
I know it's a portrait.... and so and and so on..... but how about a horizontal crop? I like having both faces, but I think that would really highlight where the character is and crop out the shirt and extra sky.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
I know it's a portrait.... and so and and so on..... but how about a horizontal crop? I like having both faces, but I think that would really highlight where the character is and crop out the shirt and extra sky.

yeah that would probly work, Didn't think about isolating both of the faces. I'll hit that later after work. ;-)
 
Actually the combination works far better than the other.... really attractive :D
 
I like that you can see the doggies eye through the sunglasses and he totally looks stoned...lol. not that I would know anything about that or anything. ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom