AZ High Country

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a quick escape on Memorial Day from the lower deserts to the forests of Northern Arizona...

az_4634share.jpg

az_4642share.jpg

AZ_4624share.jpg

AZ_4592share.jpg

az_4609share.jpg

az_4633.jpg

man, it looks beautiful there...... i like the saturation in these, esp 1&3..... and the last b+w :thumbup:

Oh, you have some wonderful landscapes there! Beautiful. And is it considerably cooler up there in the mountains? I suppose so. Quite a respite, isn't it?

I think I am with Archangel here as to which ones are my favourites. 1 and 3 for me, too :D

Lovely, looks like a great place for a camera. All are very nicely done but prefer the colour and out of those 3 & 5. Nice shots.
Ken.

Ohhhh! can I change that 1,2,3 and 5.

Whoa, what a beautiful spot! I'd be hard pressed to pick my faves. Thanks for posting this peak into your part of the world.

Oooh, I just love #3!!! These are all great!

Thanks everybody, glad you enjoyed them.

Corinna - that's funny that you used the word "respite", i almost included that in my title... and i don't think i have ever used it in my life... :D while it is easily 110F in phoenix, it is usually only 80F up north, only 2-3 hours away...

These are just lovely. Man, I miss that country, I spent alot of time around Sedona and Flagstaff.

It appears that most of them (except #5) are very slightly underexposed. It could very well be this monitor though.

I really like them, wish I could get away there!

crawdaddio said:
These are just lovely. Man, I miss that country, I spent alot of time around Sedona and Flagstaff.

It appears that most of them (except #5) are very slightly underexposed. It could very well be this monitor though.

I really like them, wish I could get away there!

I try to get up there every chance I get... doesn't happen as often as I would like...

I find most of my shots with this 20D tend to look overexposed, and these shots were taken midday so this whole series is anywhere from 1 to 2 stops underexposed, according to the onboard light meter. I have been taking a LOT of photos trying to get a feel for what looks best. I also find a HUGE difference between monitors, or even the angle of these LCD monitors...

i was thinking #5 could use a slight levels adjustment, but i thought i would leave it for now and see what anyone else thought...

Most reactions

Back