b-girl remedy

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
20D261.jpg

20D253.jpg

20D274.jpg

I disagree with the need for a level horizon -- in this case you're trying to capture the excitement and craziness of the moment... I'm thinking that an askew horizon captures the energy by forcing the viewer to re-orient their perspective. A couple degrees off-level is distracting, but maybe a bit MORE diagonal in 1 (with a corresponding tighter crop) might make a difference? Maybe if there's some other element you could put on the horizontal or vertical?

jeroen said:
Nice series. I like the first best, although I would prefer a portrait crop of it, with a levelled horizon.
Your logos are very distracting...
the logo is a part of the image. it is made to draw attention. its not my watermark, but rather the logo of the production company who throws the events.
also, there is no horizon on the dancefloor. the angle is to capture the angle of the dancer, and not so much the audiance. and also to give the essence of movement.
oh and i do have a portrait crop of #1, but i couldnt justify adding it to the series, as they were landscape shots.

20D261v2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back