B&H delivered some goodies.

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.square1photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I placed An order from B&H due to needing a few more things (you know hoping I eventually buy the right piece of equipment that makes my skill level explode) I was pretty damn excited when it came.

DSC_0002 by JayC photography, on Flickr

What do we have inside?

DSC_0003 by JayC photography, on Flickr

Oh this stuff is going to be dangerous in my hands

DSC_0005 by JayC photography, on Flickr

Okay, the D7000 I have had for about two months now, but it's still pretty new and havn't shared pics of it, so I thru it in the mix. I have added the battery grip to it.

Sigma 24mm-70mm F/2.8 IF EX DG HSM

DSC_0008 by JayC photography, on Flickr

Tamron 70mm-200mm F/2.8 DI LD MACRO (I need to hit the gym more to be able to hold this thing all day long)

DSC_0010 by JayC photography, on Flickr

Both lenses and camera sitting atop my new wacom bamboo pen tablet for post processing. not shown is my Sekonic L-308s Light meter.

DSC_0013 by JayC photography, on Flickr

I'm excited if you can't allredy tell.

Toys are the best. Happy shooting!

I sure hope there was some packing in that box you took out to take the second photo.

That 70-200 is a nice lens, I have the Canon version. Happy shooting!

Awesome new toys! Let us know how you get on with all that stuff, okay???

Yeah Sparky it had the big inflatable pillows in the box. You can see them in some of the other pics in the background.

I am hoping this will help me. At this point I really have absolutly no reason for bad pictures except myself. So it's all on me now.

I bought a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch but haven't found much use for it. I may start using it for PP. But for the most part a mouse seems to work fine for me.

I'm left handed and use my right hand for the mouse. So post processing with the mouse is difficult. Hopefully this should help with processing duties.

Thanks for sharing! The joy of new stuff coming in. I'm jealous. Have fun.

I'm left handed and use my right hand for the mouse. So post processing with the mouse is difficult. Hopefully this should help with processing duties.

You can swap it around, you know?

You can swap it around, you know?

the mouse? its built for a right hand. doesnt feel comfortable in my left ;)

Go and get yourself a wireless mouse that doesn't have that curve in it for your right hand. Then you can switch the buttons around and use it with your left hand.

Yay! I love getting stuff in the mail! I got a goodie today too!

378340_194733073970335_186842794759363_324268_1017503308_n.jpg

Enjoy your new st00f! I'm enjoying mine.

Most reactions

Back