B&H photography holidays - shipping estimation needed

questionesse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there,

Didn't know where to put this topic-wise, feel free to move.

I wanted to order from B&H and just realized that they are on holidays till 23rd.
I am in Chicago just until the 31st. You think I can order there without having to worry?
I'm not familiar with shipping duration within the US and B&H delivery speed so I was hoping to find more info here.

Thx!

They are fairly quick... Im up in northern canada and have dome a few orders with them. Only took me 5-7 days to get my order

If you're not wed to B&H, you might try Adorama. The store is closed but it appears the phones sales are open. The web site doesn't mention when orders ship so I'd ask the phone sales folks. I've order from both and never had a problem.

Adorama NYC Store

Bruce

BH iss aggrevating with all the down time lately. Sometimes I want to reference my backorders and such and the web page says that isn't available either.

I wanted to order my 7d from b&h... But I wasn't waiting another week for it, so I got it from someone drilling through amazon. And we wonder why we have much less vacation time than other countries... :)

I wanted to order from B&H and just realized that they are on holidays till 23rd.
I am in Chicago just until the 31st. You think I can order there without having to worry?
I'm not familiar with shipping duration within the US and B&H delivery speed so I was hoping to find more info here.

Now that we're open again if you place an order NOW and specify UPS 2-day or overnight shipping there should be no difficulty. BTW, if you're shipping to a hotel or motel, there are shipping and payment restrictions designed to protect you from piracy and identity theft/fraud. Email [email protected] for aid.

BH iss aggrevating with all the down time lately. Sometimes I want to reference my backorders and such and the web page says that isn't available either.

Our site is 24/7/365 except that you cannot place an order from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset and on a few select Jewish holidays. Otherwise, every aspect of our site, including checking existing or past orders, should be fully functional.

Now that we're open again if you place an order NOW and specify UPS 2-day or overnight shipping there should be no difficulty.

Our site is 24/7/365 except that you cannot place an order from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset and on a few select Jewish holidays. Otherwise, every aspect of our site, including checking existing or past orders, should be fully functional.

OK thanks, it said down for maintenance and I couldn't check my status of a return. That was at the same time after I couldn't place an order and it just aggravated me. Overall you guys are still my favorite and I can give you my customer info and you'll see the amount of business I've been throwing your way on a routine basis.

I have ordered from them and received the product in two days. I am in Atlanta, but I shouldn't think chicago would be much different.

Most reactions

Back