B&W Challenge: WITHOUT BLACK

What a beautiful dog, my brother used to have the same kind of dog and I took long walks with his dog many times. It's difficult to use a photos with quite a bit of black in it if the theme is "without black", but don't panic I'd say, although you could have chosen something white or gray, I guess this approach really offers new possibilities when you're into some editing, my edit is absolutely not ideal, but perhaps this gives you an idea of what options there are to minimize the deep black tones and reduce them to gray and white. I think this challenge is a nice way to look for possibilities, editing images to achieve the "without black" effect really gives a new impulse.
View attachment 202121

Last edited:

What a beautiful dog, my brother used to have the same kind of dog and I took long walks with his dog many times. It's difficult to use a photos with quite a bit of black in it if the theme is "without black", but don't panic I'd say, although you could have chosen something white or gray, I guess this approach really offers new possibilities when you're into some editing, my edit is absolutely not ideal, but perhaps this gives you an idea of what options there are to minimize the deep black tones and reduce them to gray and white. I think this challenge is a nice way to look for possibilities, editing images to achieve the "without black" effect really gives a new impulse.
View attachment 202121
thank you.. yes i understand alot better now.. your editing skills are fantastic.. so unique.. love the style..

My $20. yard sale Braun Paxette

IMGP7294bwe1 copy.jpg

cactus skeleton 1/2/2021

View attachment 202183

Looking at your Instagram account, wow, that's not only life as it should be celebrated, but also a fantastic photographic report of it, a wonderful document of the present to enjoy for future generations!

Looking at your Instagram account, wow, that's not only life as it should be celebrated, but also a fantastic photographic report of it, a wonderful document of the present to enjoy for future generations!

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me xo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back