joyride TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 0 Location Kalamazoo Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2007 #1 This is an image of the Lexus concpet in Chicago. I am curious, which does everyone like better? And if you have any comments or critiques, lets here it.
This is an image of the Lexus concpet in Chicago. I am curious, which does everyone like better? And if you have any comments or critiques, lets here it.
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2007 #2 I like how the B&W put more emphasis on the curves of the car.
T Tantalus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 749 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2007 #3 b/w for me too, the indoor lighting makes the color looks kind of weird
C cedew TPF Noob! Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 99 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2007 #4 I prefer the b&w version as well, it makes the reflections POP big time. The only downside I see is it makes the noise more obvious.
I prefer the b&w version as well, it makes the reflections POP big time. The only downside I see is it makes the noise more obvious.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 26, 2007 #5 the pearescent/chameleon paint job is totally wasted in B&W, BUT, it does add some really interesting contrast... there both interesting
the pearescent/chameleon paint job is totally wasted in B&W, BUT, it does add some really interesting contrast... there both interesting
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2007 #6 I like the 2nd one. Very nice.
xfloggingkylex TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 1,292 Reaction score 1 Location Frederick, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2007 #8 B&W because I dislike that pearl paint.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2007 #9 even if I am not a fan of car pictures I prefer B&W version Mat
William TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Texas/Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2007 #10 Nice shot. I would say B&W: The color distracts from the point of this shot, which I assume is the sexy curves of this car. Good conversion.
Nice shot. I would say B&W: The color distracts from the point of this shot, which I assume is the sexy curves of this car. Good conversion.
mdw TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 289 Reaction score 1 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2007 #11 B&W for sure!!
250Gimp TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 0 Location Chelsea, Quebec Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2007 #12 Depends on what you are trying to show. The colour one is nice but... If you can clean up the noise in B&W it will be my preference.
Depends on what you are trying to show. The colour one is nice but... If you can clean up the noise in B&W it will be my preference.