henri

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1. Don't take drugs...

2. Looking to the sky

4. Depressed ?

7. Disco !

good job henri..... great self portrait series :thumbup:

Wonderful Job! I really like the last one.. The expression and the direction of your viewing just stands out to me.. #4 pops as well for the tones U used.. Nice set of portraits

You have a nice set of portraits, but i think you may want to keep your lighting in mind for your next shoot. Many of these shots have really hot lights falling on the left of your face. I am not sure if it was intentional, but it really blows out all detail in that side of the face. For example, number 8 is a great shot and composition, but the whole side of the face appears to be white and lacks the detail where the light is being reflected off of your face. You can fix this by either pulling the light away from you a bit, or if you have a way to turn down the intensity on that light source you can do that. Are you using umbrellas? Umbrellas really help to soften the harsh lights too. But, i think the best thing, without knowing your lighting set-up, would be to put your light farther away from you so it isn't so hot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back