B&W shot for your C&C

Bellaboo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still very new at this, but I was quite pleased with this shot of my daughter just wondered what you guys thought :D

Attachments

• $005.jpg
    $005.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 122
I like it. My only advice would be to try and straighten the horizon in the background, and maybe add a little contrast.

Thanks for the advice, fair comments, didn't even notice the horizon till you mentioned it:D going to tweek it tomorrow then repost it. Many thanks

:thumbup:
Since you'll be playing with it, along with horizon and contrast, see if you can enhance the eyes a bit.

Hey, cool buttons on that shirt. Flyin V's?

The exposure looks really good. B&W conversion still has a hint of color in it...looks more like a monochrome image.

You might want to crop it in a little tighter to get rid of some of the space above her head.

And you might want to reduce the image to 800X600 or so before you attach the file.

Hey, cool buttons on that shirt. Flyin V's?

The exposure looks really good. B&W conversion still has a hint of color in it...looks more like a monochrome image.

You might want to crop it in a little tighter to get rid of some of the space above her head.

And you might want to reduce the image to 800X600 or so before you attach the file.

You are so right about the monochrone just realised!! Sorry, but thanks for the advice.

Most reactions

Back