B&W "Soft" Portrait

PeterToronto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings guys

Here's a new one for your consideration. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know what you think ... especially what you don't like about it, and how it could be improved upon.

Peace
Peter

peter anthony PHOTOGRAPHY - Home
506477.jpg

I like this. A lot - it's very well executed, but on my monitor, the highlights are showing up as a touch hot. If you could knock them back 1/2 - 2/3 stop, I think this would be perfect.

I like this. A lot - it's very well executed, but on my monitor, the highlights are showing up as a touch hot. If you could knock them back 1/2 - 2/3 stop, I think this would be perfect.

But what about when he prints them?

But what about when he prints them?

I'll play your game... what about when he prints it? :confused: I don't know, hence the reason I say, "...on my monitor..." This could be a deliberate effect, the OPs monitor may not be correctly calibrated, or...

Great shot, the right side of her face, chin and right side of her neck fade a little bit too much into the background on the right.

Agreed with tirediron -- id say the light is a bit harsh, you lose the outline of her face where its washed out. otherwise its a very pretty portrait

I like the Lichtenstein nose, just wish it was turned slightly more towards the camera. This would keep the eyes from being so far in the corner of their sockets.

Lovely model. Thanks for sharing.

I also find it a tad too bright, but it's a great shot anyway.

I like the Lichtenstein nose, just wish it was turned slightly more towards the camera. This would keep the eyes from being so far in the corner of their sockets.

Lovely model. Thanks for sharing.

The eyes that a into the corners of the eye sockets is called "eye cut", and is considered to be a sexy look by many people...

The highlights seem just a tad bit bright to me as well. Overall though, I like its light, ethereal feel. She looks lovely.

I like it too. Only minor thing is the eye placement

I think it's great; I wouldn't change a pixel.

Beautiful shot, Peter. The pose is very classy and simple. I love it. Agree with it being a touch hot around the higher highlights.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back