T TheMexican TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2006 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 5, 2006 #1 I would be grateful to know how you like this picture:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 #2 I think it is cool. Nicely done.
photographiti TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2005 Messages 271 Reaction score 3 Location College Station, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 Banned #3 great first post! welcome!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 6, 2006 #4 pretty cool shot! welcome to TPF!
T TheMexican TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2006 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 7, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 A big thanks to you guys. I like you liking it ;D It took some time to edit this picture, but the shot itself was made within a "session" of 10 seconds and 2 snapshots ^^
A big thanks to you guys. I like you liking it ;D It took some time to edit this picture, but the shot itself was made within a "session" of 10 seconds and 2 snapshots ^^